Manifesting your inner freedom, peace and harmony through fulfilling your inner experiences to the fullest. A father and son’s perspective.

What is inner freedom, peace and harmony?  Ponder this question silently my beloved and tell me what would you desire inner freedom, peace and harmony be like?  I will tell you that it will be many things, but inner freedom, peace and harmony will be your ability to experience freely what you want to experience without the emotional, mental, physical and subconscious attachments that come with a normal subjective experience.  In essence, you will receive full inner experience unclouded by added emotional, physical, mental and subconscious baggage -- a pure experience as it happens.  You are experiencing an experience without the added flavors like drinking a pure glass of water without adding sugar, artificial flavors to spice it up.  You will drink this water without judgment and experience the flavor as you drank it, cherish that experience and then move on.  When you achieve your inner freedom, peace and harmony, you will know that the experience you just had by drinking that glass of water is unique to you.  It quenches your thirst, but most important of it all is that it addresses your needs at the moment and that need also gives you a unique experience.  In life, everything is living experience.  We learn our valuable lessons and understanding those lessons by living through the experiences and through living experiences we can then internalize the lessons we learned.  My beloved, take drinking water for instance.  We can teach you the science of why we need hydration and why water is so important to our health and well being, and yet my beloved, we can not teach you that experience of hydration.  Yes, science can explain the molecules and the cells as we hydrate our body with water, but my beloved by drinking that water, the experience of this water, the elixir of life gave us the experience, this unique experience of what the water is doing for us when we are thirsty and after we drank it.  This instant experience allowed us to understand the nuances of what drinking water can do for us.  Words and theories and lessons can not begin to explain the mechanics of this experience my beloved.  Only your experience with drinking this water, pure water can help us understand the benefits of this water to our body.

But my beloved, when you have inner freedom, peace and harmony, you will be able to experience this pure water based on your unique experience and be at peace.  You do not look nor need to tell a tale of how good this water is, have amazing properties that give you an amazing experience and how healthy it is because you can taste those life giving minerals.  And the reason is simple; you are experiencing the taste of water at that moment in time, when tomorrow it can be a different experience.  Your experiences aren’t clouded by other influences that are in you, the ego or the separate selves that like to add some amazing experience on top of a normal unique experience.  This is how people sell normal pure water.  Water is supposedly free, but in order to sell this normal pure water, people need to make amazing claims that it does this or that to your body.  Some of us buy into this claims because we are all looking for contrast, looking for something different other than our unique experiences, so most of us buy into this amazing pure water and we drink it and we make different interpretations.  Ultimately, these interpretations are subjective experiences and some of us uphold these experiences because we believe these experiences are real and we expect to get these experiences.  But these experiences are sought after by our own ego, our unresolved psychologies -- our separate selves.  These egos, or selves all have their own preferences of what experiences they would like to seek to gain.  These experiences these selves seek will become more extreme as they are seeking more and more to fulfill an empty heart, because without inner freedom, peace and harmony, the heart is lacking that state of peace.  The person is always looking for ways, or experiences to fill this emptiness as it is always temporary; until of course another more grandiose experience replace the unfilled experience.  The example is when you drink this pure water, then you find another bottle of pure water but it has something added to add some zest in the experience and then you like that, but there’s always another better water just around the corner to fulfill your curiosity for the next water.  But my beloved, don’t you see this insanity?  It is just water!  When you have inner freedom, peace and harmony, you will taste that it is just water, or water with added flavors.  But it is water, it is just an experience.  
What I am trying to say to you my beloved is that, most of us are seeking experiences to fulfill our carnal desires; the desires of the separate selves.  When you have alignment with your inner self, your I AM, your father or the source, you are seeking experience, but this seeking of experience is to help you understand truth in your SELF, the life lessons you are learning while you are here.  The experience helps you immerse yourself into the lessons you are seeking to understand.  For example my beloved, water is an elixir to life and you seek to understand what does it feel to have water, drink water and what it does for your body.  You are not understanding how water works in a molecular level; you are just like a little child trying to understand it on a basic kindergarten level, just by drinking it and experiencing it.  Oh, that’s how water taste!  It is that simple.  And yet, we now have liquid refreshments of many kinds -- alcohol, sodas, sugar, honey etc..  My beloved, I don’t see anything wrong with having many flavors in liquid refreshments, many unique subjective experiences, but these refreshments had gone beyond providing basic hydration.  These refreshments had gone to provide fulfillment in the separate selves that are seeking these material sustenance.  These material attachments are sought after by the ego, the separate selves to fulfill their lack of joy that inner freedom, peace and harmony that the SELF/SOURCE can only provide.  Take David for example.  This spiritual being had been frequently in alignment with me, his father, the I AM being, since his younger years.  He had tried to deny my existence and the existence of the masters and had gone living a hedonistic lifestyle, the rock and roll lifestyle living through these unique experiences and enjoying his life on Earth or so he thought.  Then one day, David had decided that living a life without full alignment with me meant something was not fulfilled.  Something was a missed.  When he was awakened to the teachings of the masters, he came to be aware that there is so much more to life and the masters that he met through his out of body experiences had shown him that there are MORE to be achieved, MORE that can be experienced in other planes of existence, but his revelation is that, David can experience more on this planet Earth by simply attuning back to me.  I AM his father and I AM glad that he seeks beyond current experiences.  But in hindsight, what David is experiencing through my guidance is a flow of energies and directions that when he flows with it, he experiences the nuances of inter connective experiences that teaches him the lessons that he could only learn through experiencing life through my guidance.

Take his former job in the nursing field.  5 years ago after David was awakened to his life purpose, David was given a basic vision by me, a template and a framework of a series of experiences that I would guide him to experience plus the teachings he will receive both through inner attunement from the Ascended Masters and from the dispensations of the masters’ messenger Kim Michaels who carries the mantle of the messenger.  Even using both resources and my guidance,  David initially fought against immersing through these experiences.  Working in the nursing field is a completely new field for David.  His lack of experiences in caring and selfless service immediately showed and his eagerness to show off his healing powers were the results of these selves that David had created over many lifetimes.  While David himself is aware of the existence of these selves, letting go of these selves isn’t easy.  I will let David explain..  Thank you father; yes my father was correct in that I was aware of these selves and while I received some teachings from the masters and the dispensations from Kim, the difference between intellectual understanding and experiential understanding is that, with experience you get a hands on inner view of what those lessons are, not intellectual but more of a vibrational understanding.  I found that when I immersed in the divine experience, flowing with the river of life, the experiences will relate to the lessons.  The purpose of these experiences is to give me the actual understanding of the lessons that will help me make higher choices and let go of these selves that kept me making limited choices.
Take the nursing field.  My father wanted me to learn the lessons of free will and yet also wanted to experience through me.  Conceptually and intellectually, I understand the lessons of Free Will.  But what I didn’t have was the experiences dealing with other spiritual beings and their free will and what my free will, or forceful will to change their free will will result.  The beauty of this planet is that it allows spiritual beings like myself to experiment with my choices, learn my lessons through living experiences and hopefully I will have had enough of these experiences and eventually make a higher choice which will then allow me to receive higher experiences and to grow and be more.  But the key to experiencing higher experiences and flowing with the river is to engage in the experiences that will help me make better choices.  How then do I make better choices with living experiences?  Well for me, it is full immersion.  When I was working in nursing, what I learned with Free Will is that, the patients pain and agony is dictated by their state of consciousness.  Their willingness to be in the state of hell, pain and suffering confused me because I am living a more peace and harmonious life.  A life to me more positive and productive, but what I did not understand was that, I am living a subjective life experience that I like.  The patients I was caring for were all living a subjective life experience that they found peaceful and harmonious, albeit  living in fear.  To them, “FEAR” and “NEGATIVITY” is peace and harmony, a positive experience and which was why they are in that state of consciousness, the consciousness of hell.  When I worked with these patients, I immediately see working with them is a negative experience and the feeling of low negative vibrations were very difficult.  If you want to experience how hell feels like, I had to say that I was working in hell.  But truly, those experiences were projected by my separate selves.  In the non-attached viewpoint, I also see those experiences are lessons for me to observe and learn through living experiences.  I need to be in this non-attached neutral state viewpoint in order to see this.  This neutral state non-attachment viewpoint is like you being a third party viewer looking at a TV screen of the drama unfolding in front of you.  The purpose of this non-attached viewpoint is for me to see what are those subconscious unresolved psychologies that are still unresolved being manifested in real life while not being drawn into the epic drama.  To my separate selves; these are negative experiences.  But to my neutral state non-attached viewpoint when I’m aligned with my father, these same negative experiences are gifts “pre-sent” by my father to stir up these selves.  Expose them and let me experience them enough so I would have had enough of these selves to the point of getting sick of feeding them my energy and letting them go.  To me, these events showcased how foolish and dumb these selves react in negative ways.  My real-self has to see and experience this before I can let these selves go.  In my experience, I can not simply say I let these selves go consciously, because they will still be there.  I have to see these selves act through me, find them stupid and disgusting and dumb enough and finally in the heart let them go, because I no longer find them useful in my life.  And I can not do that if I let these separate selves create experiences that make these selves safe.  And they will.  These selves will do anything to keep themselves alive.  I have had these selves convince me through voices, thoughts, suggestions, visions etc that they are the higher self, source, god, the masters, angels etc.  The difference between the separate selves and my father is that, the selves will convince or manipulate me to be convinced of their validity of their suggestions and wisdom.  My father doesn’t need to.  When I am one with my father, it is based on knowing what my father wishes and I felt sure with zero doubt.  There is no structure of validity nor manipulation.  The analogy to this is like riding a bicycle.  In separate selves mode, you ride the bicycle with training wheels because the training wheels are the selves.  They are there to babysit you so to speak.  Whereas in father mode, you don’t need training wheels when you ride the bicycle.  Why would you if you know how to ride the bike?  You are one with the bike.  Training wheels are unnecessary.  And yet, these selves will convince you that you need training wheels for all experiences.

So why do these selves become successful in convincing you that you need training wheels?  Why is it obvious that when you know how to ride a bicycle, you don’t need training wheels?  The reason is the spiritual birth trauma.  When someone has not resolved the spiritual birth trauma yet that you had experienced many lifetimes ago, everything you see and experience are through the selves.  You are experiencing through these selves and the experiences are real.  Just like riding a bicycle with training wheels; the training wheels dictate the limited experiences imposed by those training wheels.  Contrast that with riding a bicycle without training wheels, and you can experience much more without the restrictions of those training wheels.
      

Comments

  1. It seems that while you had to get out of a certain lifestyle, i have to transfer myself to a very mild rock n roll lifestyle in order to express my christhood, in the sense of challenging status quo, and that I am not able to do. I am not able to do so, and i have come to the conclusion that i cannot deal with fire. By fire i mean the heated reactions from other people. I fear of negative input whenever I am called to challenge status quo. Obviously this is a separate self, perhaps connected to the birth trauma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, and i wanted to comment i think i'm a new avatar here on earth, and that my bith trauma is not many lifetimes old, it may even be from this lifetime. And that this may be my first embodiment on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to comment on this section as well: To them, “FEAR” and “NEGATIVITY” is peace and harmony.

    The fact that they do not choose TRUE peace and harmony, that does not mean they like their state of "FEAR and "NEGATIVITY". I for that matter also do not choose to flow in the river of life, i admit, but...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a lower state of consciousness, people perceive fear and negativity as choices they make. They see them as choices because they associated themselves with the material world, or they are part of the material world and they are exercising the mind of anti-christ. That is, there is a gap or there is a distance between them and their I AM Presence. A distance or a gap implies that you are given or have to make a choice to cross that gap. So a person clouded by the mind of anti-christ, the mind of duality sees fear, anger and depression as a choice because this mind sees them exist in this world. Whereas with the mind of Christ, a person is ONE with his/her I am presence. He or she chooses to be the Presence. It has no gap. He or she makes decisions and choices based on his or her presence. The I AM Presence is "anchored" permanently in heaven, so if you think about it clearly, there is no fear, no anger, no depression, no negativity and no anxiety in heaven, because they don't exist and they were god's creations either. So how would you make choices based on things that don't exist? Be very careful towards people who suggests to you that fear is a choice, anger is a choice or depression is a choice people can make because this is a subtle lie promoted by the fallen beings. Fear is not a choice, because fear is manifested out of the rebellion of a lifestream unwillingness to be ONE with his or her I AM Presence and therefore unwilling to exercise his or her divine plan to service all life on this planet. Then depression sets in and anger begins to building up based on internal frustration. What I had experienced during my time working as a mental health nurse is that, these people who are at peace with fear and negativity all have various distorted views of what God wants them to be. They associate themselves with their outer selves, their outer positions and their outer identity, when in fact they should be associate with their inner selves (The I AM that I AM Presence) and execute their divine will. Happiness and joy will start when you begin to fulfill your divine plan. Otherwise, most people right now chose to be content and happy being their outer selves and this was what I meant they are at peace with fear and negativity because they are unwilling to exercise their divine plan, their gifts to help raise the planet.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, David. 🙏💜

      Delete
    3. Yes, indeed, thank you. Wish you were here...

      Delete
  4. And I have a question for that matter. Something i could extract from kim's teaching. The four fold vehicle, what does it made from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is made with god's energy lowered in vibration to interface with the material world. As people raised their level of consciousness so will they raise their level of vibration as well as the planet. So the 4 fold vehicle's vibration will also be raised. We all have the potential to raise our vibrations. During Jesus Christ's last mission, he was vibrating at a frequency of 25,000Hz! Most life streams on Earth are vibrating at around 7000-8000Hz, so obviously there is quite a ways to go to raise your level of consciousness to the 144th level.

      Delete
  5. I too was vibrating at 25,000, if not 35. Why do you think i fell so strong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you outline for me the long term solution to my volnurability? And can you tell me what i suspect is real that i have a foreign entity in my four fold vehicle? And if yes, how is it possible to come into communion with jesus when everytime he brings a subject to my consciousness something interrupts my ponderings of it, almost immediately?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any help would be appreciated. And the second sentence should be: and can you tell me if it's true what i suspect is real...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Master More had a fantastic saying and that is -- "Do Right Action and be NON-attached to the fruits of the actions!" What this means is that, when you commune with Jesus and he brings up a subject that he knows will hit deep in you because of the trauma you had suffered in past lifetimes, you need to make a conscious choice of letting go of the action to interrupt it. The entities you talked about are your separate selves and unless you resolve your birth trauma, you will always see any subject that Jesus brings up as being a threat that interrupts your communion, because it brings back the trauma. The long term solution is to slowly resolve that birth trauma you have by perhaps consulting, through your heart, what is the best approach to this. In my case, I had to go through some psychological healing through an EFT practitioner (Emotional Freedom Technique) who happened to be a former messenger for the Ascended Masters and helped me resolve a lot of trauma from my past lives. That was the main reason why I was able to finally stood up in front of the individual who had, in my past lives, put me down in this lifetime. Without resolving your birth trauma, anything Jesus brings up to let you ponder will be interrupted immediately. To resolve the birth trauma, you need to see yourself in those traumatic events as a third party and then see it to realize that no harm can be done on you on this lifetime. When you get this assurance by yourself is when you begin healing from this trauma. The next time Jesus communes with you and he brings a subject to let you ponder, all you are going to ponder is like you are a scientist looking at a specimen on a petri dish. You are examining it without fear and see it then as an illusion. And then you can then consciously see the self behind this illusion of the subject you are pondering and then you can let those selves go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For some reason I have a hard time understanding you, but anyhow, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last night I had a dream that i go to gym class with my class mates (of the age 16-17) and then I have the option to go to theater class, which I am not a member of, but i decline. I don't find interest. Anyway as i go the other way I suddenly appear in the place where the class takes place, and then something unique happens...
    They do all kinds of simulations, and they try to attract me in to them. There is a very magical atmosphere. They try to make me coaporate with them. And i can feel myself coming to life - very amazingly from consciousness of death to consciousness of life. Then they dance and there's one particular girl i have known from school which seems to call me there. I feel that if i go there i will lose all shackles of mortality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone who understand told me that she sees a non-material triangle with the vertex sitting at my throat chakra and the base rib sitting at my solar plexus chakra, and this thing supposedly limits me very much and causes all my inhibition problems, where I become stuck, emotionally, internally. This is all connected to the honesty problem I have, honesty as a first ray quality. I wonder if I can use the tools and in what way to dismantle the triangle. It isn't so easy... also, I have the feeling that to succeed I need to act and experiment outside in order to transcend myself. Just using the tools will not do. I wonder what you have to say about this, I will be glad to hear your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish to know what is in god's will regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Come. I strech out my hands towards you. I wish to solve my primal self and all the separate selves using kim's tools, or any other ascended masters' tools. Can you help me write a prayer intention for a particular prayer that you see fit to solve that separate self that causes me to be hurt all the time?
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am willing to solve it now for years but don't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry if I said anything wrong or if you were hurt from anything I said.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I apologize I said I do not understand - I do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came to think about it and i do not want to experience the higher frequency Hz because i do not to disturb other people so they won't disturb me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to know why does my calls aren't sponsered by the ascended masters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Achieving FREEDOM by walking the path defined by your I AM.

When you are at a certain level of consciousness, what you want manifested is based on the desires of your separate selves.